Light touch, Easy fit.
From the market leader in nasal pillows, the Swift™ LT is a revolution in nasal pillows technology. Light to the touch, easy to fit and whisper quiet, the Swift LT offers superior comfort, stability and performance to maximize patient compliance.
- Light touch: With no forehead support and weighing only 2.3 oz (67 g), the Swift LT seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Easy fit: Rotating barrel allows user to customize seal, and simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- Whisper-quiet comfort: Quietest nasal pillows system on the market and 71% quieter than the Mirage™ Swift II.*
- Compact and stable: Ideal for side sleeping, the Swift LT’s mask frame width is 50% of the size of the Mirage Swift II.
* Testing per ISO 3744:1994 Acoustics determination of sound power levels of noise using pressure at 10 cm H2O. Quoted percentage comparisons are calculated by converting sound power values from a logarithmic scale to a linear scale.
**Based on ResMed anthropometric database
Rotating barrel with dual-wall nasal pillows
The Swift LT is the only nasal pillows product on the market that features both a patented rotating barrel and dual-wall pillows that can be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles.
The dual-wall pillows sit on a flexible base, allowing vertical and lateral movement without compromising seal, and are designed to reduce symptoms of dryness by limiting the volume of air entering the nostrils. In addition, the outer pillow inflates with air while the inner pillow offers soft, stable support.
Easy to fit
- First-time fit for most users
- Three pillow sizes fit over 95% of users**
Cost and time efficiencies
- Reduced inventory with three sizes included in one product code
- Fewer callbacks and fitting/training time
Patient satisfaction and compliance
- Fewer parts for easy cleaning and assembly
- Reduced fitting and training time
- Results in increased compliance and patient satisfaction
- Compact and streamlined design
- Light on the face without compromising seal and stability
- No forehead support necessary
- Rotating barrel ensures the right fit every time
- Choice of sleeping positions (side & back) with optional tube retainer
Easy to use
- First-time fit with flexible dual-wall pillows
- Easy to clean and assemble
- Vent design disperses air away from bed partner
- 71% quieter than Mirage Swift II*